I discovered that small gestures, easy gestures are what mean the most to people. Being yourself and walking out life with people. A cup of coffee. A card. A phone call. A piece of chocolate or a simple prayer. It all adds up. I'm going to stop thinking that loving a person should be hard. Loving and doing is easy. It is the simplest things that make the most difference. Grand gestures aren't always what is in order. What fits into my life is what is expected of me. My life should have an easy rhythm. God has given me a grace to walk through my days. Loving others and being loved. :) I'm thankful for how easy Jesus is for me. He truly loves. He is love. I don't have to carry others burdens. Others don't have to carry mine. Jesus carries mine. I'm free. Free to have joy in the midst of heartbreak. Free to smile and cry. Free to trust God with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding. Freedom is amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment