Thursday, March 14, 2013

Baby...not the Baby

There is a baby at my house! Yikes! I really had a baby 16 days ago. I'm sleep deprived and dealing with a displaced two year old. His identity as the "baby" doesn't belong to him anymore. He loves the baby but also wants to pinch her. This is just a season in life. I'm trying to enjoy every minute of it. Even when blocking a pinch or a slap. Life isn't always perfect and beautiful. Yet it is full of adventure and moments that only happen once. It's often the messy times that make the best memories and life long stories. This is a special time for my family. I'm not going to wish it away by daydreaming of less mess or less two year old. ;) He is my little sunshine like I sing to him every night. Even when he is a toot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment