Arrrg!!!! Can I get through one day without crying in public? Seriously?! I think I've over worked myself...again.
I sat in the Chick fil a parking lot crying eating my sandwich nursing the baby as the song "worn" by Tenth Avenue North plays on. That station needs to stop playing that song!! It's too much for me right now. I honestly just tried to do too much yesterday. Church was the final straw. My two year old threw a kicking fit, my newborn was gassy, and my older ones were constantly asking questions. Over done.
The message was about heritage and the family table. Here's what I came away with...
Envision the story you want your children to tell...it makes today easier to go through. The pain of it worth it. Vision is great! But if we don't point ourselves in the direction of our vision and intentionally go; we won't see our vision into reality.
Of course this made me cry too. Surprised? Lol!
I'm overwhelmed. It makes me feel weak. I'm taking this opportunity to reevaluate what matters in my life. To walk more in the fruit of the Spirit, which requires relationship with Jesus. So in saying all this I'm coming back to my Savior. I'm making more time for him. I am not sure what this will look like. For now I think I will purchase my favorite worship music and play it. Read a few bible verses and just talk to God. I'm good at talking. ;) I will listen too, not as good at that one. I love my family and my church so very much. I want to be a little more whole for the both of them. Hopefully by next Thursday I'm a little more rested. A little less weepy. I better be intentional about this! Lol!! I have so much to learn. :)

Me too. I am crying all the time now, Jasmine. Will be in the future for a while. I feel Jesus right now ..a lot. I finally slept yesterday, but in the next week to 10 days it is going to be rough getting rest with traveling and family coming in. Jesus and drawing into Him..That is the answer. Even on the go.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about feeling overwhelmed, and feeling weak for it. I hate crying! I get mad if I cry too much...lol.
ReplyDeleteBut sometimes it's the only thing that makes you feel better. And I'm fond of telling my husband (whose daddy told him that "real men don't cry") that if Jesus wept, we're not above it either. ;)