I have good kids. That was enough for a long time. I'm a pretty good mom. I stay home, homeschool, hug, kiss, tell bedtime stories. All the things good moms do. There was something missing though. I found out a few weeks ago it was power. I was raising powerless children. One was a rescuer, one a victim, the other a bad guy. The baby was too small to determine. ;) lol! I ordered a wonderful book, Keep Your Love On by Danny Silk. It has changed my life. I currently feel like I'm being peeled one layer at a time. Each one a tad painful but the freedom I feel afterwards is amazing! So worth it. I see changes in my children. My good kids aren't always so "good" but rather learning self control/power. Their personalities are starting to perk up to the service. They are expressing their needs and trusting others. Believe me it's a work in progress. I'm just happy I'm progressing. :) lol! Sitting still in life being happy with good enough isn't my way anymore. There is always more. I'm looking for my more while always being satisfied. It's possible with Christ. I've learned to do nothing without him. :) so bye bye good! Hello powerful! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment