When I start my day investing in my relationship with God everything I do is a parable. I'm cleaning out my back room. Still unpacking. I had my house looking organized and presentable until I decided to take care of my stuff from storage in the back room. Now every room in my house is messed up and unorganized. I see how life is like this. We all have a back storage room in our hearts, full of hurts and bad habits. As we start cleaning that room it can mess up all the areas we thought were organized and tidy. We start looking like a total mess!!! All the mess is worth it though! The tidiness was just a lie anyway. After cleaning out the storage, our house/life will be truly in order. I'm allowing God to clean the back room of my heart. It's scary!! But it feels so freeing when everything is cleaned. Hopefully I will stop putting stuff in storage! Lol!! I'm hoping I learn how to let things go quicker. ;) Thankfully with Christ all things are possible.

No comments:
Post a Comment