Monday, February 17, 2014

Simple

Once upon a time I had two children and life was so simple!! I had no idea at the time. As it usually goes, you don't know what you have until it's gone. I love having four kiddos. I just haven't understood the magnitude of the job until I went away for 6 days. It still brings tears to my eyes when I think about being gone. I'm so happy to be back to my everyday life. I have a new appreciation for the chaos four kids brings to my days. It's my life. The one I chose. The one I love. Yes two easy, four is more fun. I have so many kisses and people to love. I wouldn't change it for the world. The only thing I am changing is how forgiving I will be towards myself. It's ok to let go of the idea of being a failure. I've discovered it's a tricky lie. I'm not a failure. I'm a great mom who makes mistakes. It's ok. Now back to my life. It happens fast around here. :) lol!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment