Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Splashed

 I think it's a trap to focus too much on me and the wrongs of my own heart and the church. I see my need for more outward focus driven by alone time with Jesus. An abundant heart gives and gives because it's so full of Christ. More Christ seen in my life (by me and others) means more love given. I will be focusing more on being an open vessel than a tightly closed jar. Less fear of losing what I have. More thankfulness in knowing I will get more and more as I give it away. I want to be open in this life. Closing down robs me and others of what Christ has done for me and in me. I love God, so I will love people and serve both. Trusting God to be my source. Learning to listen and rest as needed. God is so good to me. My prayers are big today, yet seem small. By faith in God I know my small prayers will do great things because my God is great and worthy of all praise. So this season in my life I'm opening up the lid of my heart. I hope your life is splashed in His presence, because when the lid comes off the jar no one is safe! Get a towel because here it comes. ;) lol!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment