Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Flask back

Today I'm going to give a little testimony on video.....it sounded great two weeks ago when they asked me. :) lol!! 
Now? 
I'm nervous. 

I couldn't sleep last night thinking about it. What will I share? How will my hair behave? Will I remember my mascara? Lipstick! Don't forget that. So through all these thoughts I heard a sweet reminder that only God can give.....it's about Jesus, not about me. ;) lol!! Now I feel like dancing! It's not about me! What a relief. Now I can focus on that and trust God with my hair, my words, and my heart. It's his story through me. 

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. (Revelation 12:11 KJV)

I also was reminded of Proverbs 3:5-6, my dad's favorite verses. 

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. (Proverbs 3:5, 6 KJV)

Even when I misunderstood God...I thought he caused my miscarriages...I didn't let go of him. I acknowledged him in all my ways. He was faithful and directed my path to Victory Life Church. I've learned who God truly is...good. He is good. I've learned his will is to heal me. Which he did. I have two healthy babies after the four miscarriages. He loves me. Me!! Yes me. ;) lol!! I get so excited!! He loves you. Don't be deceived like I was deceived. 

Today I get to share my favorite story. Jesus. I'm so excited now!! I believe my hair is even going to cooperate....but even if it doesn't and I look an absolute mess, I'm happy to share my story. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment