When the house is quiet and all the littles are in bed.....I am so full of big ideas! How much school and reading we will get done. How clean we can get the house. The wonderful meals we can make....then they wake up! It is a constant run from that point until they close their eyes again. Me running, running, running. I don't know how to change this. I am not sure if it needs to change.
Does everyone rethink their life on a daily basis?
Run efficiency tests?
Look at the why and what fors?
I sure do! Which doesn't even fully make sense. I am an extrovert, an high I extrovert. We aren't known for our thinking. But I think all the time! ALL THE TIME!
Today I will think on the value of rest and delegating. Yep! That is a perfect plan. :) LOL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment