(I'm sitting here rocking my 5 year old son, who is begging for a bath. I should be thankful. But all I can think is go play.)
I'm learning in my life to not let my "seasons" define me. Seasons of pregnancy, seasons of grief, seasons of motherhood, seasons of transition, seasons of change, it's just seasons. I'm never exactly the same on the other side but I seem to always remain me. Me. Just a better version. I've learned that even when it feels like I've lost myself, I haven't. It's just a season of leveling up in my life. Maturity. Growth. I like it. I'm thankful for it. It still hurts at times. Yet the pain of growing isn't the worst pain. Staying immature is the worst of pains. I've learned to be humble....most days. Receive correction, if not in the moment I will accept it when I've stewed for about 5 minutes or 3 days. 😉 The most beautiful part is I celebrate the progress I make, rather than striving for perfection. I have so much joy! I laugh at myself easily....easier when I'm not pregnant. 😂😂😂 I have more grace for others because I have more grace for myself. I have more love for others because I love myself through the Jesus lens.
So yes I'm pregnant, I feel scattered and unorganized. Feelings lie. I'm still the same lady. I do life well. I make mistakes. Oh boy do I! But I'm ok with that. It's part of my story. I love my story.
So where am I? 30 weeks pregnant. Tired. Happy. Enjoying every minute of this beautiful life. I'm right here. Just caught up in a season. A 40 week season. 😉😂😂
No comments:
Post a Comment