Thursday, April 7, 2016

God likes me....

Last night at church there was a shifting in my heart...spirit....soul? I saw something. I felt something. Exciting. Powerful. (Note to self 4-6-16 Pastor Mark Carillo) 
I've been learning and struggling for months on how to be a pastors wife since I am one now. ;) lol! I've been treating it like there's a blueprint. A right and a wrong way. There's a truth I've found. There's truly only one right way! Jesus. As long as I'm pursuing him, becoming him, I can't get this wrong. I can make mistakes. Those don't scare me. I can apologize and move on.  
The cool thing is I'm learning true humility! It's the best kind. The kind of humility that knows exactly who I am. A child of God! And he likes me!!! 
I felt the Holy Spirit get onto me a few weeks ago because I was so down because my kids were arguing everyday. I felt like a failure and I wanted to FIX it. He told me to stop focusing on what they're doing wrong and pull out their special talents. Show them that I like them! 
God told me he likes me last night. Changed my whole outlook. It's going to change my children's outlook. I'm thankful for a mighty God who comes down and loves me. So thankful. 
He likes me. 
He likes you too. 😘
Let him tell you how much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment