Sunday, June 3, 2012
Balance
My time is so valuable. Yet I piddle it away at times like it means nothing. I don't sit around doing nothing...the opposite. I go all the time. Work all the time. Clean. Talk.... I'm trying to find the balance between my two loves, home and going. It's not easy to examine ones self. It's rewarding though. I never want to get so stuck in my way that I miss the best way. The big picture is what I'm missing sometimes. I need to step back this week and get a good look at what I want for me, my marriage, my kids. It's going to be the best summer yet. I'm being intentional...I don't know what all this will look like yet. But Jesus is my guide. I can never go wrong when I go his way. :) lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment