Sunday, June 17, 2012

Reason to leave

I keep seeing these request about wanting a dislike button on Facebook. Really? Have you thought this through. Is Facebook not dramatic enough? Do you really want to let your hater side loose? Bringing all the negative and ugly out? I honestly think I will leave Facebook if that ever happens. I can't handle dislikes. I think people are only thinking of hating on others and don't realize how much it will hurt to be disliked back. We are all so fragile. Isn't it enough to just delete a person off your friends or hide them from your wall or just don't hit like? I hope the haters don't give me a reason to leave. :) I love my Facebook life, but dislike button will kill it. :)

2 comments:

  1. There is no room for a christian to engage in "hate." Your right; it's Love God, Love People, and Serve Both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! We all have the right to our opinion. If someone does not like a status or comment, don't read it or like you said, hide them from showing up. Do we really have to add something to cause more insensitive feelings? It's crazy how much damage something like that can cause. Is it truly worth it?

    ReplyDelete