Friday, April 5, 2013
Oops!...but it's all good.
I forgot to blog yesterday! :) no biggy...I'm taking a new approach to my short comings, grace. Grace for myself and the desire to do better. No condemnation. I'm seeing areas where I lack. It's ok though! I know I need to grow and mature. No surprise. The process is just full of more grace and love. I'm trying to give more of this to my children as well. To give them grace for mistakes and love them enough to hold them accountable. All this is so confusing without God's help, too much for me alone. I'm seeking God more and more everyday. The scripture I can do all things through Christ means more and more to me. "All things" means big and small things. Leaning on him is not weakness it's true strength and ultimate wisdom. I'm not an expert but I am in love with Jesus. He will see me through. He is good all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment