I'm trying something new...waking up before my children. :) The past two years I've used my younger children as alarm clocks. When the day starts like that, my feet hit the floor running. I want quiet time. When I say waking up early I'm mean between 7-8 am. LOL!! Felt I should clarify that. I want to fill up my tank on Gods love before I have to pour myself out into my children. :)
The coffee was in the maker this morning too. One button pushed and it was made. I stayed up past midnight to make that happen. Stupid thing to do. I'm enjoying the coffee but next time bedtime needs to be earlier.
I want to be my sunshine self to my children everyday. I actually felt my face crack this week when I tried to smile. So very sad!!! If it hurt to smile then I'm not using my muscles enough. So hello to a new day full of possibilities! :) smiles and laughter are a must.
No comments:
Post a Comment