Monday, August 22, 2016

Story

I'm pretty sure that the best parts of life are tucked into the everyday moments. By pretty sure I mean I'm certain. 😉😂 I've learned not to waste the journey in the pursuit of the destination. The best part of any story is how we got there not the arrival/end. Enjoy the story/life it's the only one we have on earth, we don't need to waste time wishing for someone else's story. Just write the best one ever with a thankful heart. Also appreciate the supporting charters.... they're priceless. 
Also make sure our role in their story is a favorite part and not the evil villain! 😜😂 now I'm laughing. 😂 I'm excited to hear my grown children tell their story....what character did I play? I hope it was mostly good! With a touch of evil queen for fun drama. 😜😂😂😂 I'm for sure any mama that says clean your room and enforces it is an evil queen in a child's eyes. 🙄😎 
Let's just take responsibility for how our story turns out. Things happen. Bad things and good things. We truly have the pen of our lives and we get to write our response. We can't blame anyone for our attitudes. Even though I sure want to sometimes. 😕😂 

Here's to all the brave people willing to take back the pen of their lives! Yay! We are no longer victims of our circumstances. We are the authors. Writing how we overcame them! Trials will come. But we have Jesus. He overcame the world. So I've overcome the world. 

Happy writing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment