My Dad says it all the time, "I hate to cheat but I love to win." lol! I love my Dad and his catch phrases. My children even repeat them. ;)
I told Landon the other day that I feel like I'm cheating at life. I have the answers. It's called a personal relationship with God. I've been saved since I was 12 but a very special thing has happened in the last three years when it comes to me and God. I trust him. I finally understand Proverbs 3!!! :) I don't lean on my own understanding. It's a weird place when you're humble and you think you're nothing and yet you know you're everything and God's favorite. Until you experience it, I don't think you can comprehend it. All I know is there are some huge changes happening in my life and yet I'm not worried. I've taken it to God and I know that I know he has it covered. I swear I'm cheating!!! ;) When Jesus says take my yoke, my burden is easy, it's so true!!! Life sucks sometimes but I don't get as bummed out as I used too. It's a miracle indeed! I'm one of the most emotionally driven people I know! Yet I think before I react more and more everyday. Its so cool to see maturity. I honestly didn't know I could grow in this area. I'm thankful to say the least! I'm so blessed and so full of God's provision and so protected by his supernatural protection. I know junk happens...it's happening now in my life. But I have a get out of jail card. ;) so call it cheating or call it blessings, all I know is it rocks!! Because I LOVE to win. :)
Trust the Lord with all your heart, and don’t depend on your own understanding.
Remember the Lord in all you do, and he will give you success.
Don’t depend on your own wisdom. Respect the Lord and refuse to do wrong. (Proverbs 3:5-7 NCV)
“Come to me, all of you who are tired and have heavy loads, and I will give you rest. Accept my teachings and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit, and you will find rest for your lives. The burden that I ask you to accept is easy; the load I give you to carry is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30 NCV)
No comments:
Post a Comment