Monday, May 7, 2012
Why it hurts...and I get an attitude
I'm sitting here thinking about making my sweet friend Rebekah some birthday cupcakes and it hits me! I get mad at people who say no to my dessert because they said no to my love by accident. I show love through food and I just happen to be better at baking than cooking. Now that I know the reason behind my attitude I can change it! I won't be offended anymore. I'll just go find someone who wants my cookies. Lol! It's not about me anyway. It's about them. Landon turns down dessert and asks me to make less because of him...not me. I think I will do better and give less stink eye to refusals. Lol! I know there is someone out there looking for a cupcake or a cookie. ;) So back to thinking about the perfect way to express my love for Rebekah through chocolate fudge cupcakes. I can't wait to see her face light up at her sweet treats! She never disappoints. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love saying yes to your goodies and giving my fears to Jesus. He's the author and finisher, right? ;)
ReplyDelete