Friday, May 11, 2012
It's so simple
I'm sitting on the back porch eating ice cream cones with my son listening to the rain fall. I have lots of house work to do and even more yard work. ;) but I feel like it was time for a pause. I'm very thoughtful today. Looking at my life and why I'm so at peace this week and not last week. I still don't have the a full answer except that I somehow broke through my fog of lies and depression to see who I am and who God is in me. I'm so thankful today. It's raining, I have a home, children, kittens and ice cream. The worries of this life can leave me alone today. I'm soaking in my blessed gift of salvation and redemption in Jesus. I love being at peace. I'm more determined than ever to hold onto it and not let it go. :) so I'm going to sit here watching the rain water my beautiful flowers and my boy get stickier by the second. What a good life! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment