Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Weirdos
I've always wanted to be normal. It's been a goal of mine for most of my life. Wear normal clothes, have normal thoughts, have a normal laugh. The older I get the more I value my weirdness. It's what sets me apart and makes me interesting. I'm not your average extrovert or your average homeschool mom. I'm anything but normal! Lol! I'm a woman of extremes. I'm a thinker that doesn't get hung up in thinking too much. I'm a feeler that feels everything. I have more passion about everyday things then any one should have. I find fun in the most mundane things. Like twirling the laundry detergent around the bottom of the washing machine before I add the clothes...fun!!! :) lol! I also fall apart and cry with a spell kind of drama. It's just who I am. Weird. Uniquely me. I'm learning to love me just the way God made me. I'm open to improvements. But I don't think the main program of me will ever be rewritten. I'm exactly the person I need to be. I make mistakes. Commit too fast. Change my mind all the time. Forget to be places I need to be. But all these things that could be called mistakes are actually my strengths in reverse. I'm flexible, spontaneous, friendly, caregiver, hospitable, open to new things, empathetic, honoring, and trustworthy. My weirdness is my beauty. Your weirdness is your beauty. I challenge everyone to pray and ask God what he sees when he looks at you. You will be pleasantly surprised. The more we focus on our greatness the more it rises to the surface. We all have some quirk. But that's what makes life so cool!! All us weirdos. What would Friends be without Phoebe? Dull! Lol!! I'm going to embrace my abnormal self today. You should too! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Phoebe!! :) I love it. And yes, embrace the quirk. I used to hate how fiercely I get mad, when I'm really truly angry. Then I realized its cause I'm passionate in everything. I love hard, play hard, work hard, fight hard.
ReplyDelete