Saturday, June 8, 2013

Discipline

I'm in the middle of my sons "terrible twos". The crazy thing is he is only terrible with me. I have two theories presented to me. One is he needs more positive attention from me and the other is more consistent discipline. Both sound exhausting to me. I have three girls that need attention too! I'm nursing an infant as well. These two things are incredibly hard to do at this season in my life. I've received the council and I successfully refrained from offense. That's a huge accomplishment for me! :) lol
So I will continue to pray and seek God on the answer for my son. I want to experience what my husband experiences with our son. He is absolutely perfect and everyone's favorite when with his dad. I'm not sure how this year is going to play out. I do know that I'm going to train my son more and show him more positive attention....with God's help of course. I know I can't do this on my own. :) lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment