Tuesday, June 4, 2013

So many children...

I have four children now. A lady at church asked me what my name is last week. She told me she calls me "the little lady with so many children, she didn't know what to do". I helped her shorten my name to Jasmine. That was a mouth full before! ;) lol!! I seem to look around like I'm lost most of the time. It has a lot to do with my son. He is a handful.
Just today he decided to play in the water fountain at the tag office in front of the sheriff. I wanted to ask the man to do me a favor and scare my boy into listening. Lol! I didn't but he did get a lesson on honoring his mama when we got to the car. ;)
Looking lost is not exactly how I want to be known. Together, amazing, poised, all sound better to me....but I'm the lost girl who doesn't know what to do. Lol! Thank God my identity isn't in being perfect any longer. I would have been highly offended had it been.
I love the changes Jesus has brought into my life. All these children who have a "don't know what I'm doing" effect on me, are a blessing and joy to me. So I will humble myself. Accept that I'm clueless at times. Move on.
I can't have it together all the time. Even when I think I do, I have lipstick on my teeth or toilet paper on my shoe. Lol! Four kids has been one of the best things to ever happen to me.
Thankfully I don't live in a shoe. ;) lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment