Monday, June 3, 2013

Smart

I have always had this deep desire to be the smartest and greatest. After looking deeply into my heart, with the help of the Holy Spirit, I see it really is a lack of trust. Do I trust you to love me even when I am stupid or goofy? I lived most of my marriage in fear of my husband finding out I'm not perfect. LOL! The funny thing is that in trying to protect this "perfection" I was a total nut case to live with. :) Guess what? Even going through all of this with me, my husband still loves me. I'm still not where I want to be in my humility. There are people out there that trigger my pride and need to be right. It makes me feel powerless when that happens. I have a book on it's way called Keep Your Love On by Danny Silk. I hope that I will have even more insight and revelation on this after reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment