Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Advice for me to remember

Sometimes a person doesn't need to be fixed, they just need you to do the dishes for them . ;) lol! I haven't been myself for the past week. Tired and nauseous are my new buddies. I'm trying to get them to move on and leave me, but they are not listening! I can't get my normal chores done...sadly even showering. ;) I'm just that sick. Try being nauseous and smelling yesterday's BO. Not cool! ;) lol! Too real? Hehehehe
I've been thinking about all the advice I'm getting...it's good advice. Drink this, eat that, take this... But all I really want is some good ole acts of service kinda love. Folding the laundry and putting it up. Making me some food and then cleaning the dishes. Vacuuming. Maybe even cleaning a bathroom.
I'm going to remember this lesson. Don't always try to fix the problem. Look around and find something to do. Sometimes relieving the stress of daily chores can free a person up to find the answers they need.

Right now I know what I need...a nap and a hamburger. But sadly the boy just woke up and i'm fresh out of burgers. ;) lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment