Let's have some fun!! Why do the dishes? Why mow the grass? Why eat my veggies? Let's go have some fun! ;) lol!! This is me at my highest sanguine self or as a affectionately call myself these days, Tigger. ;) hehehe I'm reading a book called The Real You by Dr Kevin Leman. I highly recommend it. I've never seen myself so clearly! I see why I struggle with schedule, making my kids do chores or school work, why I get distracted, why I chase fun likes its my very life support. This book has set me on a new path. You thought I liked me before? Well get ready to be nauseated, I do even more now. I encourage anyone struggling with their childhood, their personality acceptance, depression, or self doubt to read this book. I started reading it to help me understand my second born daughter. She seems a little misplaced since her little brother came along. I'm understanding her but even more I'm understanding me. I think I'm on the road to being a better friend, wife, mom and even a better Walmart patron! Lol!! Understanding what makes you tick is so valuable. :)
So with a boing! Boing! Boing! And a woohoohoo! I'm off to start my fun filled day! Oh and with my new found insight, challenge myself by adding a little less fun to my daughters days ....bahahahaha! Doing the dishes is good for them. ;) lol! Life can't always be fun...well it is pretty much for me. So that doesn't even make sense. ;) lol!!
No comments:
Post a Comment