Monday, July 23, 2012

Being healed

This week of Jubilee means so much to me! I'm finally figuring out the purpose of Jubilee...to rejoice and be thankful! To look and ask for direction...to praise God for answers to whatever questions we throw at him. :)
This year I'm thinking a lot about God healing my body. To have carried Kohen full term is a true miracle. I wanted to give up so many times....I could only see the doubt, the hopelessness of loss. It took God picking me up over the pail I was trapped in, seeing hope on the other side. I saw what could be. I saw what I had. I saw true contentment. I saw healing. Now I see an active 19 month old baby boy. God healed my broken heart and he healed my body. I'm so thankful. This week I'm focusing on hope. I'm laying down the negative, the fear, and the doubts. I know my God heals. I know my God is good. Being healed rocks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment