Thursday, July 5, 2012
You're crazy...or is that me?
I find people to be crazy! :) or fascinating....whichever causes you less offense. ;) lol! We are all so wrapped up in ourselves we can't see others and their needs. There is a trend of mothers right now to put themselves first. Take care of their needs to better take care of their families. I don't completely disagree. It just seems to be slightly imbalanced. In my experience choosing to put others above my selfish wants always pays off in the end. More peace, more love, more happiness for everyone. I'm not going to be someone's doormat including my kids. I'm also not going to be thinking about myself all the time either. There is a balance to life. Confidence with humility. Passion with peace. Contentment while dreaming. I'm a work in progress. Always under construction in areas. I just want to make sure that my life isn't all about me. It's about loving others and having some love returned. :) So yes I find people fascinatingly crazy, but did I tell you that people are my favorite? ;) lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment