Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Kiss him blind!
Have you ever taken all the pictures off your walls in your living room to redecorate, cleaned out all your closets, started redoing a piece of furniture and then found out your pregnant, nauseous and can't keep your eyes open? (I have at least 10 unfinished projects around my house.) Well that's me right now. ;) lol! But I honestly have never been happier. I'm learning to find joy in different things these days. I knew adding a fourth baby would change things. But at 8 weeks pregnant? Lol!! I'm just happy to report that I'm living in total chaos...but content. I'm trying everyday to get one thing accomplished ...usually that ends up being a nap. I'm living with a new goal in life, to be truly happy when my husband gets home. To hug him like I've missed him and to take his breathe away with a kiss. He doesn't notice the dirty dishes as much that way. ;) lol!!! I'm not doing a great job everyday. Yet the good days are out numbering the bad. That's a true blessing! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment