Tuesday, July 31, 2012
What I know is safe...
I'm a tad lost this month. My motivation has left. My need to socialize is dormant and I'm too tired to care as much as maybe I should. One thing I've learned over the years is to just keep to what I know is safe. The real me. My truth. Don't get distracted by the feelings. Don't make major decisions during this time and above all trust God. My compass tells me that I love and need people. That my husband and children are priorities. My feelings say screw it all! I'm taking a nap. ;) lol! I want to love myself when I leave this fog in life called first trimester. Lol! Also leave a few people in my life who still love me. ;) so if I seem preoccupied these days, it's because my mouth wants to say things that should stay unsaid. ;) pregnancy makes me a little blunt. Not my finest side. Lol! I'm gonna stick to what's safe, if it isn't nice, shut it. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jasmine, I love you. You are real, and this too shall come to pass, right? If more people understood that, we'd have less contention in the body of Christ. You are a blessing. Walk where you are and let go of the rest. Fear God and don't sweat the small stuff..
ReplyDeleteLove you much, Deb