Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Oh the Drama!!

I speak with so much passion! I emphasis and taint everything I say with me. ;) lol! What can I say but I'm excitable. Sometimes I wish I talked less, posted on Facebook less, was just less me. Then I think, HOW STUPID! Being me is the only thing I'm truly good at. lol I spent my twenties figuring me out. Why waste my thirties hating the outrageous me I discovered? Lol! We are all vulnerable to lies. We come into agreement with truth or lies everyday. It's a lie to think I'm unloveable. God loves me enough to send his son to die in my place. I'm happy to receive the love. There is a hole inside of all of us wanting to be filled up. We all have our "fix", spouse, food, Facebook, TV, games, gossip... I'm choosing to be filled up with God and all things good, just, pure, beautiful, perfect. I've set my mind on these things. It's why I see myself and others through "Jazzie goggles" as my friend called them today. She says I only see sunshine. ;) lol!! She might be right. I wish the people in my life could barrow them and view themselves through my goggles. They'd see such wonderful things!! I'm so thankful that I fight negative thoughts about myself now. It's a dangerous road to travel. I believe that I'm wonderfully made even if it comes with a VERY loud laugh. I'm now on a journey to discover the wonderful things God has created me to be. The real me. My truth. I'm not going to be what others expect me to be. I'm going to be the outrageous Jasmine. The one who sees the good in others. The one who has a Facebook post daily... Maybe numerous posts per day. ;) I'm sure I'll be wrongly judged. But that's life. :) I'm ok with it. What other choice do I have? Worry just causes belly fat and lines on my face. ;) hehehe or is that cookies? ;) LOL!! ;) like I said its a battle I fight daily. To be happy, to see good, to choose love. So yes everything in my life gets tainted by me...but it's more fun that way! or at least it's more entertaining. ;) bahahahaha!

I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. (Psalm 139:14 NKJV)

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthymeditate on these things. (Philippians 4:6-8 NKJV)

1 comment:

  1. I love you and your Jazzie goggles. When I'm down, I call to have you look at me through them. It's always a good thing! Gives me warm fuzzies. :D

    ReplyDelete