Do all homeschool moms fantasize about sending their kids to public school? Today is one of those days. I just long for a regular to do list. One that doesn't involve teaching reading, writing and subtraction strategies. :) lol! Oh the things I could get done!! Like watching TLC, folding all the laundry...wait a minute!! I think I've left something out of this day dream, my one year old son! LOL! He will make sure I get none of the above done. ;) My big girls would be in school and I'd be outside all day long. Chasing him. I always come back to loving my homeschool life by the end of my fantasy. The reality of it is I homeschool to be with my kids. I really like them most days. They like me most days as well. ;) lol! Today is one of those good days. I'm still in my pajamas and still trying to finish a cup of coffee as I write lesson plans. I think maybe it's the lesson plans that make me want to send the girls away....as I write each subject goal down I picture their protest. I know them all so well. Kooper's already complained that she is sick, there is no way she can do THREE worksheets in math. ;) lol! As I finish this blog I realize that its not public school I long for...it's agreeable children! Lol!! Well I've spent enough time on this little fantasy...now back to the three worksheets and battling the protesters. :) lol
I do love this homeschool life....yes...I'm pretty sure I do. ;) lol

No comments:
Post a Comment