Friday, April 6, 2012

Yummy grass!

My 16 month old son is feeding the dogs grass...he tried a handful too. LOL! He thinks he is feeding them something they like. The chickens at Pawpaws house love grass! Why aren't these dogs eating it? Well son they aren't chickens! ;)
Watching him feed these dogs has got me thinking.
How many times do we feed dogs grass? LOL! Hear me out on this one. ;)
We all have our own love languages, the ways we receive love. If we try to love someone by touch when they see love by words of affirmation...did we say I love you? Or did we try to feed our puppies grass? ;) lol! You can feed a dog grass all day long but until you give it some protein, it will starve. But a chicken on the other hand LOVES the grass. :) How many of us are starving for love just because we don't know our love language and the language of our families? We might be surrounded by love and be oblivious.
I'm not an expert on this subject, I'm in training. ;) There are some good books out there and also teachings I've listened to by Danny Silk at www.ibethel.org. I don't think they are talking about grass, dogs and 16 month olds....but they're still pretty good. ;) lol!!


No comments:

Post a Comment