Monday, April 16, 2012

Sticky Floors

I keep reading posts about good moms having sticky floors...how long do I have to keep them sticky to be a good mom? I really want to mop them! ;) lol! I don't fully understand this sentiment. Is it a pass to go enjoy your kids and not obsess over cleaning. My mind tells me that it just doesn't seem like a good idea to always have a mess. Maybe it's not teaching the kids how to manage a home. I've noticed that my kids do things the way I do things. So I want to be relaxed about the mess...I'm not always. ;) I did just throw my hands up in frustration over the girls room still being a disaster. ;) lol! I just don't want to glorify the mess. Choosing my kids over to-do's seems good if in balance. I'm determined to live one full day without dirty dishes in the sink...but we are talking about floors here. Not my struggle with the dishes. Wretched things they be! Yes I just said that in a pirate voice. ;) bahahahaha I know this is scattered and jumbled...I'm sleepy and my floors need to be mopped, dishes completed and dinner made for my husband. I just felt like pausing and rambling on my blog. Bahahaha! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment