Monday, April 16, 2012
School at 7pm
I'm about to start school for the day with my girls, it's 7pm. It's just how Mondays go. It takes a long time to get the house and schedule back to functioning order after a busy weekend. :) I used to feel like a failure over this issue but now I just see it's one of my strengths playing out. I value relationship over to-do list. Being outside in the sunshine playing verses doing school at proper "school" time, is a no brainer for me. Outside we go. I need to sit and breath while my 16 month old naps and my big kids need some free time. :) lol! I'm sure I can use a tad more structure and discipline in my life, but only if it allows me to still have fun will I add it to our days. ;) lol!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment