Playing cards with my dad is one of my favorite things to do. He started teaching me when I was Kooper's age. :) I know he took it easy on me a time or two, but never really let me win. I love that about my Dad. When I won a game, I really won! :) He is a great Dad. I will never be disappointed I spent hours upon hours playing cards with him. Its our thing. Like in The Father of the Bride, they had basketball and we have cards. :)
I beat him tonight in hand and foot canasta while chowing down on some yummy frito pies. It feels so good to win!! He always tells me to practice up when he beats me. :) lol! I'm sure we will play again tomorrow, he better get "practiced up" this time. ;) lol! I rub it in just a tad.... ;) When I think about it, I learned that from him too!! LOL!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment