We are staying at Tanglewood this weekend with my parents. What is it about vacation that brings out my creativity? I always have the coolest hair and make the best food! :) I just finished off three delicious chicken tacos. It only has 5 ingredients.
Easy Chicken Tacos:
3 chicken breasts
1 can green enchilada sauce
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1-2 teaspoons taco seasoning ( I recommend low sodium)
1/4 cup water
Put it all in a medium sized sauce pan stir to coat the chicken. Place on the stove using low heat. It was set at 3 and it simmered for 5 hours here at the condo. I'll use my crock pot when I'm at home. :) We served it on corn tortillas with shredded cheese, pinto beans, and spinach. Salsa, onions, sour cream and tomatoes will make them even better. :)
My mom told me this recipe is a keeper and she is making it for her friends next time they are over. :) I knew I bought that green enchilada sauce for a reason! ;) It just me a month to find out why. lol! I love vacation. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment