Thursday, January 26, 2012
A sleeping baby...
I just want a baby that goes to sleep, without nursing, rocking, singing or anything else that takes an hour. :) He is 13 mths old. He should be wonderful at sleep. All three of my children have been this way. :) The common denominator is me. What do I do to these kids that makes them need me so much?! They need sleep more not more mommy. I just know it! I can't seem to change this flaw in me. I'm a cuddlier, a baby rocker. I'll just have to accept my consequences. Waking up one to 3 times a night for 2 years. Is it worth it? Not while I'm in it! Lol! But it's worth it when I look back. I get so much kissing and cooing and singing in that my tank is full of baby love. I guess I'll just keep on this way. :) I don't if I could change now if I tried. ;) lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment