I was up every 2 hours last night with Kohen...It is not an easy thing. :) As I was up for the fourth time last night, I remember how this time is special, even precious. I was tempted to get mad. He is demanding my time! My sleep! It's mine! How selfish is this baby! :) He is a baby though. LOL! A sweet baby that just loves Mommy's comfort. I changed my thinking, right then. I stopped my selfishness thoughts. I looked down whispered how much I love him cuddled him close. Sweetly said nigh' night, and tucked him in again. Promises started rolling in my head about renewal, strength, good sleep. Promises. They became my hearts desire. They became mine last night. I didn't get mad. I became thankful. :) I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, yes, even get up with my baby. The best part is I can be nice and function the next day too. It's about where I choose to focus my mind. I'm choosing to see the good positive promises of God. :) In Christ ALL things are made new, even the way I Mother. It's nice to be new. :) lol!!
Psalm 23:3 He renews my strength, He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. NLT
Psalm 4:8 In peace I both will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety. ESV
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
How can I get mad at this sweet happy face? ;) easy... he woke me up 5 times last night! ;) lol! Forgiveness comes quick though. ;) lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment