Friday, January 20, 2012

The horse says woof...

My morning starts with the sweetest baby kisses! Kohen wakes up in the best of moods. He tells me that everything says "woof". Right now he is explaining to me that the horse on the front of the Tangled DVD says woof. ;) lol! He is so smart and sweet! LOL! No one has to agree with me....it's settled. ;)
I think God feels the same about us. He sees us through his son Jesus ( if you accepted His free gift of salvation). Even if we say the "horse says woof". He thinks we are amazing and just keeps teaching us and loving us. I'm so thankful for a personal relationship with the Creator. :) I don't need to perform or be perfect. It's amazing to be loved like this.
I'm going to trust what Jesus says in Matthew 11...
At that time Jesus declared, "I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children; yes, Father, for such was your gracious will.
All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." (Matthew 11:25-30 ESV)

1 comment: