Well it's official!! I am teacher of the year at our school! :) I have to confess.... I was the only one in the running... hehehe I'm just an excited homeschooling mom. I'm seeing results and smiles. I have learned to follow my instincts, to appreciate my style of teaching and to encourage without any patronizing. It is heart felt and sincere praise. :) It's amazing what I am seeing in my children this year. They are starting to exhibit character and respect that is more than just "doing what you are told". It is a symptom of the changes I am making in my own life. I am a constantly evolving creation. I learn and try to be the best me I can be. I am not hung up on "my way" or "it's just the way I am". I am choosing to smile and be an example of what I want to see in my children. I am thankful for the eyes to see and the wisdom to ask for it. Proverbs 1:1-7. It's a truth my parents taught me when I was young. I love my life and the opportunity I have been given to educate my children. We smile, learn, love and play..... It's my favorite! ;)
Click to read Proverbs 1:1-7
No comments:
Post a Comment