Thursday, March 29, 2012

Being busy

I think I'm addicted to being busy! I don't ever sit still. I'm outside in my flower beds. I'm cleaning. I'm walking around in circles. The point is I like to go. By the way, with all the moving I do you'd think my house would be clean all the time. Nope. I think I must walk in a lot of circles. I do! Lol! It's because I chase Kohen. Have I ever mentioned I'm an external processor? I don't see it until I start to talk or write about it. Light Bulb. (said in the voice of Gru)
The cool thing about being 32 is I know now that I need to schedule down time. It's not my strength to say no to others. I have to at times so I can get my kids educated and cook a meal every now and then. ;)
I love the go. It's my favorite. I'm training myself to love the stay. I want balance in my life. I want to make sure my time is well invested into my husband and my kids and my parents. That's what lasts. :) When my kids grow up I hope they have fond memories of all our going. Everyday is an adventure around here. A goofy playful sometimes stressful adventure. ;) lol! I'm going again today. My girl Jana needs to see some friendly faces. So I'm taking her some. :) I do love being busy. :) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment