Friday, March 23, 2012

Milkshakes

In a perfect world I would eat a cannoli everyday day of the week...it's a less than perfect world. Yet it's still pretty amazing so I can drink milkshakes everyday of the week. :) lol! I'm making a pre date snack for me and Landon. We are actually going out tonight. A REAL date!!! Yay!! I don't want to embarrass him by diving into my food or the table's next to me, so a milkshake it is. :) I love health food. Dairy. Yum! Yum! :) and it has almonds. Double health whammy! :) lol! I really don't drink milkshakes everyday....just every other day. ;) lol!! I hope your evening is as splendid as mine. Remember cannoli=perfect. So go get one...and a milkshake is amazing. So it's ok if you settle like me. ;) Bahahaha! I'm a tad excited about my date. Can ya tell? ;) Can anyone say "goofy"? Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment