Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Man in the Making

Kohen tried my coffee this morning. :) The little stinker! I can't leave anything out. He is so inquisitive. It's wearing me out but I'm sure this is the best part of his personality. :) I love to see the good in people including my kids. The negative isn't the first thing noticed. I can see it, I just don't dwell on it. I'm wondering what a revolution it would be in children's lives everywhere if more parents did more of this. Focused on the good and tried to pull more of that out. I speak positive over my kids... most of the time. The frustration of everyday parenting brings out some ugly on days. LOL!! I'm an emotional person, I love big but I also correct big at times. The personality my kids exhibit excites me! How beautiful and wonderful they are! Some people might look at Kohen and see "strong willed". I see a man in the making. A man full of strength, honor, persistence, confidence, love, gentleness, adventure and commitment. Anyone who pushes through consequences and many NO's!! to get a drink of his Mommy's coffee will go far in life if trained properly. I don't want to turn my sons good traits into bad. I will not make a Mega Mind. He decided to be the best bad boy he could because he was always labeled as such. My son is wonderful! Exhausting on days but such a joy! :) I need exercise anyway... what better way to get it than chase around a curious adventurist 15 month old? So go for the coffee son, it's who you are. Just don't be surprised when you get the consequences. lol!! Life is so fun. :)



I chased him around the nursery for three hours! Grandma was worried about him eating rocks. My answer? Don't worry! He always spits them out. We had a fun day. I pick my battles and rock eating is not one of them. LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment