Monday, March 19, 2012

Yep...I am one of those.

As the title says, I'm one of those parents. The kind that are emotional and very theatrical. :) I get a lot wrong but I think I get the love part right. That's what matters in the end right. ;) lol! I don't hold some romantic notion that I'll parent better than my parents that my kids will grow up saying mom did it all right. That just sounds silly to me. I can't wait to hear my kids observations on my parenting one day. I just hope they let me explain why and give me the chance to be fallible. I'm ok with the way I parent but I'm always open to improvement. I want to do my best. I read lots of books and magazines on the subject. It's one of my favorite subjects. Parenting. Theatrical I may be. It's just who I am. I can't help but parent with a touch of dramatic flare. I love my kids and I think they will be ok... ;) we will see. :) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment