Tuesday, March 13, 2012
The Friend
Does anyone else have a friend that just absolutely loves them? I do. Her name is Jessica. :) She only lives a tiny little 24 hour drive away. I talk to her about 6 hours per week. It's one of the best investments I've made. :) We have been friends since we were 12ish. Or maybe we only knew each other and became close at 14? Whatever it is we have been friends for almost 20 years. It's the kind of friendship that makes me a better person. Encouraging, confronting, loving, compassionate, shocking, honest, most important trusting. We trust each other. It took years to achieve this and now that's it's here I'll never let it go. A friend like this is too good to get rid of! No matter how rotten I get Jess will always love me enough to pull out the beauty that is in there somewhere. :) She is on her way to my house right now and I'm thrilled. I'm giddy with excitement. I only see here every 2-3 years. We are due for a face to face visit. :) it's nice to be loved. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment