Sunday, March 25, 2012
Joy vs Happy
Why do Christians have to be so crazy and irritating? If I hear another person correct my use of happy instead of joy I'm gonna give a good christian slap. ;) lol!! In love of course. I'm happy. It comes from a deep relationship with my rescuer. Jesus makes my heart sing with happiness. Why do we have to call it joy? And why can't I say lucky? Lol? Crazy people. Why not focus more on loving rather than silly little words. Hear the heart. I'm happy and lucky. Because I've accepted the free gift of Jesus. Not only have I accepted it, I know Him!! Really and truly I know him. I will not be the one that Matthew 7 talks about. I will be welcomed in heaven by my love, Jesus. Even though I've used such words as happy and lucky. As my pastor tells us over and over again. Let it go. ;) lol!! So have a lucky day...oh oh I'm sorry blessed....silly Christians. SMH :) I'd hate to offend....bahahahaha! ;) now back to my happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment