Monday, March 12, 2012
Trash cans
I'm tired. Landon says that I say it too much. I don't mean to....I just am. Kohen doesn't sleep through the night yet. I homeschool two kids and chase the third. :) I don't want to change anything about my life other than hire a maid and a yard service. ;) lol!! It's not an option at this point in my life. So how am I going to fix the problem?? I think I'll just chunk the clutter first of all. I'm tired of the "I might need that" . Honestly I used to throw lots of things away until a friend put the guilt trip on me...well I'm ready to toss the mess again. ;) lol! I've finished most of mission de-clutter, only a few piles of paper work left to sort. I love the freedom trashing something can bring. :) After all the work I've put into organizing the house the week, I am honestly not tired anymore....I'm sleepy. ;) lol!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment