Monday, February 6, 2012

Bright Side

Why can't I stay sad!? I want to be disappointed but I'm so optimistic that I keep seeing the bright side. Dang. :) I want to be at my girls group tonight. (btw when do we stop calling ourselves girls? 40? 50? 60? ) Landon's day ran long so I get to stay home. :) I'm consoling myself with some chicken taco soup and oatmeal cookies. I'm too tired from coaxing Kohen to sleep to post recipes but I do have pictures of the ingredients. Minus the secret ingredient in each recipe....not on purpose. Just because greatness sometimes happens as an after thought. ;) lol!
I miss my friends tonight, but I'm glad I didn't leave fussy Kohen with his Daddy. Wow! Now that would have been unnecessarily mean! ;) I'm a nice lady after all. ;) lol!!
My night turned out perfect. Good food, Watching The Voice as a family and Facebooking next to my handsome younger husband. :) Good times, indeed. The bright side always flashes me, always. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love you, Jaz. Sometimes things just happen that we don't get to do what was "planned". But God will work it out for our good in the end. Blessings to you girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an amazing night! I've always treated Landon a tad mean in the past when he couldn't make it home. I was nice this time and it was a lovely family night. :) my attitude is so important! I'm working on it. :) getting better all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete