Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sweet

I keep getting labeled as sweet. I appreciate this it sounds so wonderful...it's not all true though. Lol! I know myself. I know my opinions and I know my ugly side. Maybe you don't know my tartness until you get close to me. Start to develop a relationship with me and you'll know the truth. ;) I'm a sweet tart or a sour punch kid. Lol! Which by the way are my husband all time favorite candies and I'm his all time favorite girl. :) I think labels aren't always good for us. They make life convenient but also box a person in. I'm tired of being trapped by labels. It's ok to put me in a category, but please allow me to break free and just be all of me every once in awhile. I'll give you the same courtesy. ;) I'm a happy joyful girl...that doesn't mean I'm sweet. Just read my earlier post.... I'm hunting down victims to force them to eat my baked goods. ;) bahahahaha !! It's ok call me sweet but if I roll my eyes now you know why. ;) It's the tart coming out. ;) hehehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment