mmmmmmmm. I need coffee! And we are having hotdogs.... In mac and cheese. :-) You no matter how grumpy I am you make me smile.
I love the smell of coffee.... Sumatra is my favorite, but I really feel it when I drink too much. (which is easy to do)
I don't know if I've had that. Is it strong? I might add that to the "must try" list. :)
:) Irish Grog...Something new I smelled today. Yum.
Irish Grog? Lol! That does not sound good but I guess I'd smell it. ;) lol!
mmmmmmmm. I need coffee! And we are having hotdogs.... In mac and cheese. :-) You no matter how grumpy I am you make me smile.
ReplyDeleteI love the smell of coffee.... Sumatra is my favorite, but I really feel it when I drink too much. (which is easy to do)
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I've had that. Is it strong? I might add that to the "must try" list. :)
Delete:) Irish Grog...Something new I smelled today. Yum.
ReplyDeleteIrish Grog? Lol! That does not sound good but I guess I'd smell it. ;) lol!
Delete